Ledger Nano S
Founded in 2014 with a team of over 130 professionals, Ledger is a leader in terms of security with its hardware wallet solution. Its resistant platform is capable of securely hosting applications and has been sold over one million times in 165 countries.
- Keys remain encrypted and never leave hardware wallets, so even if you have been infested with malware you are safe
- A manual consent is required to push each transaction
- Ledger Nano S supports more coins than its two main competitors
- It can be set up without even being plugged into a computer
- No advanced recovery features compared two its competitors