The peer-to-peer Bitcoin lending platform charges different types of fees:
First, a lender’s fee, which is 15% of the BTC amount of your order.
Second, a loan origination fee, which is 7,5% of your order.
If you choose to pay with PayPal, there is an additional processing fee, which is 2.9% +0.30$.
in about 40 countries worldwide.
xCoins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin lending platform, based in Santa Monica, California. An instant verification process facilitates connecting lenders to buyers, while the latter are able to pay with traditional payment methods like VISA or Paypal.
- instant verification
- because of Bitcoin price volatility, all loans are denominated in US dollars
- once you received a BTC loan, you can pay back the BTC amount at any time in the future in order to get back your money
- relatively high fees
- xCoins makes no warranties
- unknown security standards (was hacked in 2017)
- only to purchase Bitcoin, no other cryptocurrency available
- the platform has a $200 limit per 24hour period, which increases once you have more successful transactions on your site
- PayPal account required for lenders (not for borrowers)
- customer support only via ticket system
- very low company information about important features