There is no commission or additional trading fee on top of the execution price
in the following federal states of the United States of America: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Australia is on the watchlist and will become available as soon as all registration requirements are solved.
The US based exchange Robinhood was founded by two experts, who had previously built high-frequency trading platforms for financial institutions in New York City. Robinhood is still in an early stage, but promises comission-free crypto-trading.
- no commission or additional trading fee on top of the execution price
- designed as an investment tool to connect ordinary people with financial markets
- fast approval of deposits up to 1000$
- still in an early stage
- in most countries not available
- no wide range of cryptos available
- very low information on the security infrastructure