The exchange charges a 0.1% fee for every trade. The fees can potentially be higher.
in almost every country around the world.
Paxful is a Delaware, US, based peer-to-peer marketplace, where buyers and sellers can determine their terms of trade meanwhile the company acts as an escrow. The platform is especially interesting in order to purchase Bitcoin privately.
- extraordinary wide range of 300 and more possible payment methods (also with less traditional payment methods, e.g. gift cards, voucher codes)
- buyers and sellers determine individual terms of trade and can build up reputation
- instant registration (without ID verification)
- customer service via phone, mail and social media
- only for purchasing Bitcoin, no other cryptocurrency available
- in critique because of its privacy rules, which potentially enable money laundering
- potentially high fees