The exchange works based on a maker- and taker-schedule.
Up to a monthly trading amount of 100.000 Turkish Lira (TRY), the maker-fee is 0.2% whereas the taker-fee is 0.3%.
Further reduced fees are possible when trading above 100.000 or 500.000 TRY per month.
worldwide, but with a focus on Turkey.
Istanbul based Parandeks is operating worldwide and strives to be the market-leading Turkish cryptoexchange. The exchange convinces out of a good customer service and has listed several interesting major cryptocurrencies and altcoins. Parandeks offers an advanced trading platform and good security standards.
- good customer service via HelpDesk, Mail or Phone
- listed several major cryptocurrencies and altcoins
- cold storage security architecture (which works according to their statement without human interaction and is secured against effects of natural disasters)
- allows API integration
- advanced trading platform
- unfortunatly, the platform is only available in Turkish