Based on your 30days trading volume, OKEx offers a volume-based maker-taker fee schedule. The maker fees are 0.15% and lower, whereas the taker fees are 0.2% and lower, depending on your individual trading volume.
Founded in 2014, Hong Kong based, and backed up by well known investors, OKEx aims to become a leading global digital asset exchange. Especially, the option for future trades is widely recognized as a potential standard for the industry.
- large variety of available cryptocurrencies
- Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) technology, distributed server clusters, distributed storage, high-speed memory-based trading engine, cold storage locations, hot wallets with offline private keys and many more advanced security technologies
- fiat-to-crypto, crypto-to-crypto and derivatives trading services to global customers
- high-level trading platform
- customer support via e-mail, phone and chat
- intransparent with regard to data concerning the real trading volume
- especially recommended for advanced users and/or daytraders