For deposits in EUR, IDR and MYR there are no deposit fees.
Customers depositing in NGN or ZAR are charged a deposit fee, dependent on the payment method.
Trading fees are between 0.25% and 1.0%, depending on the country and the currency pair.
in all European countries, as well as in Indonesia (IDR), Malaysia (MYR), Nigeria (NGN), South Africa (ZAR), and the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in London, Luno facilitates trading Bitcoin for European customers, as well as for clients from Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria and South Africa. Luno won the Tech5 award for the UK's fastest growing tech company in 2018.
- SegWit integration, which allows for lower fees
- many supportive information in the help section and in the blog
- cold storage and 'deep freeze' storage security (customers' keys are kept in physical bank vaults inside safety deposit boxes)
- ID verification needed for deposits
- small amount of available cryptos
- basic trading platform
- weak customer support (only help centre)