The exchange charges a 0.2% maker- and a 0.3% taker-fee on every realized trade.
Further reduced trading fees are possible when your individual trading volume exceeds 250.000 Turkish Lira.
in Turkey only.
Istanbul based Koineks was launched in 2017 and facilitates customers to purchase different cryprocurrencies with Turkish Lira, supporting deposits with bank wire transfer. The exchange focusses on the Turkish market and offers a simple user-interface, especially recommended for beginners.
- simple user-interface (especially recommended for beginners)
- has listed different major cryptocurrencies
- allos to deposit and trade against Turkish Lira (TRY)
- no trading charts and overall not an advanced trading platform (and therefore not recommended for advanced users)
- no margin or leverage trading possible
- low information on security standards
- no mobile application