The exchange charges a 0.2% trading fee for both fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-crypto trades.
Huobi was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Singapore. As a permanent member of the top 5 exchanges for cryptocurrencies measured in trade volume, Huobi aims to become a pioneer for any kind of digital asset.
- technically impressive trading platform
- Huobi integrates the Huobi Pro exchange platform, the Huobi autonomous digital asset exchange (HADAX) as well as the Huobi Over the Counter platform (OTC)
- exchange built on an advanced distributed system architecture with more than 98% of all digital assets stored in multi-signature, cold wallets
- customer service in English and Mandarin and via e-mail, phone and chat
- lengthy account registration and verification process