The exchange charges its fees with a ‘maker’-‘taker’ model. Takers are charged a 0.1% fee. Makers are not charged with any fee, but receive a 0.01% reward.
worldwide, except for Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, and the United States of America.
London based HitBTC is operating since 2013 and a permanent member of the world's top 10 exchanges in trade volume. HitBTC convinces because of an advanced security architecture and trading platform, as well as due its 24/7 customer service.
- highly advanced trading platform
- use of cold storage security architecture
- internal AML and KYC policies
- 24/7 customer service via e-mail, live chat and support system
- US customers are not accepted
- when not withdrawing with SEPA, withdraw fees can be high