The exchange charges a 0.2% commission fee on any trade. Additionally there are deposit and withdrawal fees, depending on your payment method.
worldwide, except for China, Japan, North Korea, Syria, and the United States of America.
Exmo was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Southern England. The exchange in particular facilitates crypto-trading for (East) European customers and convinces out of beginner friendliness, competitive fees and a good customer service.
- good customer service via e-mail, online ticket and chat
- wide range of possible methods for deposit and withdrawing
- cold storage security architecture
- possibility to chat online with other users
- many user claims about site breakdowns
- the design of the trading system could be better