No deposit fees.
For withdrawals up to 10.000 Turkish Lira, the exchange charges a 20 Turkish Lira withdrawal fee. Any withdrawals higher than 10.000 Turkish Lira are charged with 0.2% withdrawal fees.
Digilira’s decentralized Waves exchange partner DEX charges a comission fee of 0.003 Waves or 0.5 WTRY on any purchase.
only for Turkish customers.
2017 launched Digilira is a Turkish cryptocurrency exchange which is operating on the Waves blockchain platform and which is part of the Waves Lab incubator programme. Customers can change Turkish Lira (TRY) into WTRY tokens (backed up by the Turkish Lira 1:1) via the Waves decentralized exchange DEX. Digilira has currently listed Bitcoin, Waves, Ethereum, Litecoin, and ZCash.
- facilitates to change Turkish Lira (TRY) to WTRY tokens (backed up by the Turkish Lira 1:1)
- has currently listed five different cryptocurrencies
- e-mail and online ticket support
- only available for Turkish customers (verification via Turkish identification number)
- no mobile app
- low information on security standards