Cryptopia charges a 0.2% fee for every trade.
Based on the individual blockchain transaction costs for every single coin, the exchange charges withdrawal fees.
Withdrawal fees are static and not dependent on the amount you withdraw. These withdrawal fees vary from coin to coin, and can be checked on Cryptopia for every coin you are interested in.
Withdrawals without ID verification is limited to 5.000 NZD (level 1 account) and to 50.000 NZD with ID verification (level 2 account).
Cryptopia was founded in 2014 and is based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The platform aims to provide their customers with as many information and services as possible. Cryptopia offers an impressive listing of small and yet unknown coins and is especially interesting for Alton investors.
- wide range of available Altcoins
- instant verification (no ID verification needed)
- many coin-related insider information in the News, CoinInfo, and Arbitrage sections of Cryptopia
- customer service sometimes slow and only via Help Centre and Ticket System
- trading software and interface is not comparable with competitors and confusing for beginners
- permanent changes of coins listed or features offered to customers
- lack of information on Cryptopia's security architecture