Depending on your prefered payment method, CoinsBank charges different deposit and withdrawal fees.
Besides, the exchange charges a 0.2% maker- and a 0.5% taker-fee on any realized trade.
Services available in
worldwide, except for the United States of America.
Launched in 2016 and based in Edinburgh, UK, CoinsBank strives to be an all-in-one gateway to any kind of blockchain services, offering an exchange, wallets and even crypto-debit cards. The exchange is well-designed and supports a variety of fiat currencies, but has only Bitcoin and Litecoin listed.
- well designed trading platform
- supports different fiat currencies, such as US dollars, Euro, British Pound (GBP), Russian Ruble (RUB), Australian dollar (AUD), Swiss Franc (CHF), and Japanese Yen (JPY)
- many possibilities for different crypto-debit cards, based on verification level
- customer support via e-mail, phone and live chat
- registration can be slow (SMS code required)
- small amount of available cryptocurrencies (only Bitcoin and Litecoin)
- no margin trading