With the Standard-Account, Coinmate operates based on the following maker-taker-schedule:
|30 day trading volume||Taker||Maker|
|< 10,000 EUR||0.25%||0.12%|
|< 100,000 EUR||0.23%||0.11%|
|< 250,000 EUR||0.21%||0.1%|
|< 500,000 EUR||0.2%||0.08%|
|< 1,000,000 EUR||0.15%||0.05%|
|< 3,000,000 EUR||0.1%||0%|
|>= 3,000,000 EUR||0.06%*||-0.05%*|
Additionally, there is the possibility to gain access to a Promotional-Account which allows for further reduced fees.
worldwide, except for Japan and the United States of America.
CoinMate is an European exchange, registered in London, with high community trust and an easy interface. Founded by Czech economists and Bitcoin pioneers in 2014, CoinMate facilitates deposit and withdrawls especially for Czech customers and focusses on the (East-)European market.
- high community trust
- decent trading platform
- uses hot-, cold-, and 'super-cold' wallets for security reasons
- different payment methods possible for European customers
- instant verification possible (but ID verification needed for withdrawals)
- has only listed Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin
- customer support could be better