Coinbase fees range from approximately 1.49% to 3.99%, depending on your payment method, with credit card transactions leading to fees at the top of the scale.
In addition, Coinbase offers Coinbase Pro, which is intended to focus on professional traders with more features. Checkout our review here.
to customers in Australia, Canada, Singapore, the United States, the United Kingdom, and the following European countries:
Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Coinbase is one of the larger ecosystems, providing full services across wallets. The exchange proves a good overall experience with transactions done off the blockchain.
- beginner friendly
- you can add funds from within the wallet
- established and respectable company
- friendly and intuitive user interface
- instant transfers between Coinbase users
- multisig vault will require the use of 3rd-party software
- coinbase accounts are monitored and you don’t stay anonymous
- slow support
- deposits and withdrawals can be delayed for three days