No deposit fees.
The exchange charges a 0.25% ‘maker-‘, as well as ‘taker’-fee for every realized trade, but reserves the right to charge up to 0.5% per trade.
Bleutrade also charges withdrawal fees dependent on the coin you want to withdraw.
Bleutrade was founded in 2014 in Brazil and offers a beginner friendly interface, which is easy to use and facilitates trading with a wide range of available small coins. The exchange is in particular interesting for beginners who want to register instantaneously.
- large amount of Altcoins available
- easy to use
- beginner friendly design
- no support for FIAT currencies
- customer support only via ticket system
- weak information on security architecture
- fees can be potentially high (up to 0.5% per trade)