The exchange charges no deposit fees and different withdrawal fees, dependent on the coin.
Maker- and taker-fees for trading are both 0.1%.
worldwide, except for the State of New York and Germany.
Backed up by professionals from different sectors, 2016 founded and Hong Kong based Bit-Z became fast one of the leading exchanges worldwide. Bit-Z has listed an impressive range of available cryptocurrencies, including DKKT, a stable coin developed by themselves and pegged 1:1 with the Danish Krona.
- impressive range of cryptocurrencies listed
- low fees
- instant verification possible (ID verification only needed when daily withdrawals higher than 2 BTC)
- well designed trading platform
- provides both Over-the-Counter (OTC) and digital asset trading services
- especially recommended for advanced users
- no fiat currency accepted
- no customer service via phone (only e-mail and social networks)
- low information on security standards