Binance has no deposit fees and offers a minimum of 0.1% as the standard trading fee.
Trading fees are determined based on your individual trading volume over the last 30-day period (in BTC) and BNB balance.
When trading with the Binance owned cryptocurrency BNB, fees can be reduced by 25%.
Services available in
Founded in 2017 and Hong Kong based, Binance is currently the worlds largest exchange for crypto trading. It offers an impressive range of cryptocurrencies as well as its own coin called BNB, which allows for trading at very competitive fees.
- established and respectable company
- wide range of cryptocurrencies
- high trading volume
- very competitive fees, advantages with regard to fees when trading via BNB
- two different trading platforms for beginners and advanced users
- multi-tier system and cold storage security architecture
- two levels of registration (instant first level registration, second level verification needed to increase withdrawal limit)
- no fiat currency deposits
- support only via mail and sometimes slow because of high amount of daily users