The exchange charges a small and variable processing fee and a service fee, which is between 1-3%, depending on the volume of purchase. All fees are directly included in the purchasing price and shown below your main order.
in more than 110 countries worldwide.
The Belize-based 247exchange was launched in 2018 and is still in the test stage. The exchange aims to become an easy-to-handle, customer centered platform with instant verification.
- wide range of accepted (local) payment methods for more than 110 countries
- instant verification possible (no ID verification needed)
- easy to use
- customer centered
- possibility to receive a 75% lifetime discount, when participating in crowdfunding campaign
- periodic bonus payments
- possibility to bypass banking restrictions on bank-crypto exchange transactions
- only 4 cryptocurrencies listed
- no trading platform included
- no margin trading option
- the platform is still in the test-mode, which makes it difficult to obtain information about the internal security architecture as well as about the reliability of the exchange
- unregulated exchange
- FAQ Help Center section, but no customer support via e-mail, phone or chat