Jaxx was created in 2014 by Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio. The multicoin wallet supports an impressive range of major cryptocurrencies and altcoins. Via ShapeShift, users have the possibility to exchange their different coins directly.
- multicoin wallet (many supported cryptocurrencies and tokens)
- option for direct exchange between different cryptos within the wallet
- fair fees (users can choose between options for fast, average and slow transaction)
- basic privacy (validation process is centralized)
- basic security (no multisignature support and no option to set up a two factor authentification)
- Segwit support is announced, but yet not integrated